Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back in the Stitching Habit

I am normally a seasonal stitcher but this year have seemed to been able to find time to stitch quite a bit. I have become hooked on Little House Needlework pieces and am currently working on "Under the Prairie Moon".

I have been stitching for about 27 years and until recently did not keep anything that I had stitched. I have become selfish in my "old age" and decided to stitch things that I want to do for me! Seem to be enjoying it more than ever!

I am lucky to a wonderful LNS just 2 miles from my home..it is also located close enough that I can run over on my lunch hour if needed which can be dangerous! So if anyone in the Atlanta area is looking for an LNS go by and see Teri at The Stitch Store (The Stitch Store Cross Stitch Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment