Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

New Finish and New Attitude!

Finished Crazy Cat Lady a couple of weeks ago but just took picture of it last nite.  Quick and fun stitch.

It was a nice weekend. Lots of stitching, went to the library and got some stuff to read.  Trying to be smarter about money and time.  Hubby and I decided that it is time for me to get my life back and do things I want to do and not let the car club take up so much of my life.


Working on second panel of Summer Seascape series by Country Cottage.  Have my eye on several new things just coming out.  Hope Terri gets them in soon.  Pulled out an old WIP and will work on it at least 2 nites every week until it is done.  Have decided that this is my new point of attack for WIPS.

Have a great week everyone...looking forward to the 4 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad that you will be taking more time for yourself! You deserve it Liz! I'll see you Tuesday! I will be there as normal, they changed my IV day till the following Wednesday! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete