Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new week begins

Well between the snow and dental work I have been at home for a week. The office was closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and I was on vacation Thursday and Friday for dental work. You would think being at home for a week I would get stitching done but NO. I spent 3 days working from home while the rest of my team mates were enjoying the time off. Thursday and Friday were pain pill days.


Saturday was spent running errands and watching football. I am sad to say that the Falcons lost...here is to a better year next year!

Sunday was a little stitching, a little baby sitting for my grandson Christian. Here are a couple of photos of him. Hard to believe he is already 18 months old. He is such a little cutie and still loves to cuddle.

Here is my progress so far on Country Cottage's A Bee C Sampler. I like the pastel colors in this one...makes me want spring to hurry up!
I can't wait to go to the Tuesday nite stitch in! This is a nite when I get to do what I want without cooking or cleaning or anything other than relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment