Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Not enough time in the day



This last week has re-affirmed that there is just not enough time in the day, week or month. I just don't seem to get everything done that needs to get done. I wind up working at home a minimum of 3 nites a week and come Friday night I am brain dead. Don't know how I am going to keep up once car show season starts. On second thought I might get more stitching done! Unless I am working the show will be sitting in my chair stitching...great way to spend an afternoon.

Had a big scare with the munchkin this week. He had a seizure on Tuesday for no apparent reason, rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and doctors found no obvious reason for it. No signs of epilepsy etc so now have to see what a pediatric neurologist has to say. Seeing him last nite you would never know it had happened. He is such a happy little man.


Got a little and I mean little stitching done. I need to relax more by stitching just right now can find the time except on Tuesday...it is so much fun..can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment