Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Great Mini-Vacation!

Great mini-vacation..now it's time to go back to work.  Thursday was my birthday, went and paid my birthday present to Gwinnett County for tags for my cars...why can't they do it any other day than my birthday???  Such as the anniversary of the day you bought the car???  What would be the problem with that?  Spent the rest of the day piddling around, took a nap, had a nice dinner then....Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 at IMAX!  Great Movie..hate to see them end!

Stitched some this weekend..here is the progress on Harried Hare:
I might get it done for Easter next year..lol

Spent Saturday at The Stitch Store..got a few new things and thread and fabric to finish kitting up a couple more projects.

Sunday was yard work all day that we have been putting off for a while.  Got it all done!  Yard is looking better.  Veggie patch is comming right along.  Picked my first tomatoes!

Donna  Feel Better Soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment