Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Panel 2 is done!

Panel 2 of Summer Seascape is done!..YAY  Now on to another WIP..several to pick from...I counted and it is scary..24 WIPS...it is out of control..but oh so much fun!

Sunday was a Car Show and I was so tired when I got home could not move.  The heat really got to all of us.  I think I sweated out every drop of fluid I drank.

We had the munchkin Saturday night and poor old Oscar was on guard duty...they were such a hoot!
He is too big for a porta-crib now so it is a mattress on the floor...my little house doesn't have an extra room for grandkids to spend the night so he sleeps in the living room floor..he was worn out when he went to bed and slept for 12 hours!

Taking Thursday & Friday off...Friday is HARRY POTTER!  I cannot wait..tickets already purchased and I will be at the first showing!    I know....I am a geek and proud of it!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment