Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hectic Weekend!

I am glad it's Monday!  I cannot belive I just said that..lol.  This weekend was not really restful.  Worked Saturday morning, then to Stitch Day, came home cleaned house, did laundry, cooked dinner.  Sat down again about 9 and crashed hard!  Sunday morning up at 5:30 am again and off to the grocery store which I was supposed to do Saturday nite but ran out of time..then off to the car show at 11.  Good show 90+ cars, lots of new ones and it appeared that everyone had a great time even in the heat.  Came home ate dinner and stitched for about an hour before I gave it up and went to bed. 

This is my new start..  it is an Alessandra Adelaide piece called Christmas Tree


I am doing it on 32ct Christmas Green linen w/ DMC 5200 with Silver Petite Treasure Braid...I think it will be beautiful when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment