Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Is it already Monday???

I think there was a weekend in there somewhere..I don't feel like it tho.  Had the munchin all weekend, his mom was back in the hospital in premature labor again. His Pee-Paw and Uncle James took care of him all day on Friday and then I took over when I got home.  I forgot how much work a 2 year old is full time!   He played chase with the kittens all night friday nite and then they crashed together in his port-a-crib.
2 very tired babies..lol

I didn't get much stitching done this weekend and by the time he went home on Sunday I was almost too tired to do anything.  Here is my progress for the week...


I couldn't use the silver petit treasure braid on the 32 count fabric so had to settle for silver mettallic DMC..not as shiny so will make up for it with crystal, red and blue beads to simulate ornaments.

Tuesday nite will be at the IHOP and will use a portable light so I can see better then Saturday is PINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment