Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Long time..no post...time to update

It has been almost 2 months since I posted and life has been crazy.  The holidays, working, club meetings, grandkids...you name it and it's been nuts!


The holidays were almost peaceful this year...just 6 of us for both Thanksgiving and Christmas...sad in a way but nice in a way also.  I was so proud of myself with shopping this year..it was all cash. No credit card use at all!

My husband bought me a very nice Vera Bradley stitching bag.  It holds 8 projects, my portable Ott Lite, all of my gadgets and 3 sets of Q-Snaps with plenty of room.  I love it! Makes carrying everything so much easier.

I have gotten a WIP done!

I love the fabric..photo does not do it justice.  It is called "Fog".

I am making progress on the (****) bunny...

I hope to have it finished in the next 10 days.  I won't get any stitching done during the week this week tho.  I will be in Alabama all week on business...not really looking forward to it.  One of the parts of my job I really dislike.  I have been informed I will have to do more traveling...more work and no extra pay for it...it's "expected".  All I can say is I am lucky to have a job...I just have to keep telling myself that.

Waiting on test results for my dad.  Apparently he has Stage 3 kidney disease.  No diagnosis yet...keeping our fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment